Modern industrial security management course
Arab Fire, Safety & Security academy offers Modern industrial security management program that is a developmental program.
Who should take this Modern industrial security management program ?
Managers, heads and officials of security in industrial and commercial facilities .
The program objectives:
Identifying fields and modern concepts of security .
Studying of modern methods for successful management.
Acquiring the ability to raise the efficiency of personnel in security and lead them well .
Gaining the ability to develop security plans and the security effectiveness in facility .
Interim goals (detailed):
At the end of this program, the trainee will be able to: –
- Identify modern fields and concepts of security.
- Recognize the contributions of the security departments in improving the level of work performance.
- Study methods, engineering and organizational security efforts.
- Shed light on the importance of public relations of security.
- Know the importance of management of different departments and schools of
- Study modern methods for successful management.
- Acquire the ability to increase the efficiency of workers in security.
- Identify the most important leadership evaluating standards.
- Identify the characteristics of different types of managers, the advantages and disadvantages of each manager.
- Study the qualities and characteristics of the effective manager.
- Shed light on the importance of organization of security departments.
- Know the elements of keeping and securing documents and information.
- The importance of secrecy of information and documents.
- Gain the ability to develop the plans and the effectiveness of the security in the establishment.
The main axes of the program:
- The contributions of the security departments to improving work performance level.
- The basic elements of security: –
– Methods and engineering efforts.
– Methods and organizational efforts.
- Security and public relations.
- Work management technics.
- Administrative process and its dimensions.
- The most important measures that can be relied upon to assess leadership.
- Leadership styles and characteristics.
- Planning and organizing of the work of the security management.
- Organizational structure of the of the security departments in facilities.
- Governmental and security correspondence.
- Methods of keeping documents and information.
* Terms of joining the program:
1. Educational level: General secondary (scientific section) and its equivalent.
2. Basic requirements: Obtaining one of the qualifying courses in security programs.
3. General Requirements: physically fit and healthy
* Duration of the program: two weeks (10 days) – five days a week -60 training sessions (60% theoretical 40% practical).
* Training language: – Arabic in addition to English slang terms.
* Training fees: –
* Place of training: – Arab Academy in Jeddah.
* Accreditation: –
– Each trainee passes the course gets a certificate from the Arab Fire, Safety and Security Academy locally approved by the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation.
– Accreditation validity of two years.
Program type : developmental.
Program duration : 12 days.