Arab Fire, Safety and Security Academy offers Refresher course for a safety team member that is a developmental program .
The Refresher course for a safety team member addressed to:
- All who wants to achieve fire safety in factories, companies and industrial, commercial and service facilities.
The overall objective of the program:
Developing the skills of fire safety teams in facilities to protect them from fire accidents.
Interim goals (detailed) for the program: –
The program aims to achieve the following results: –
- Identifying fire risks of and types.
- Identifying basic principles of fire causes prevention.
- Identifying types of fire extinguishers, how to choose, operate and use safely.
- Operating fire systems and informing the civil defense teams.
- Identifying the emergency exits and contribute in the evacuation.
The main axes of the program:
- Ignition elements.
- Fire classification.
- How to prevent fire
- General principles of firefighting.
- Types of manual fire extinguishers.
-Fire extinguishers characteristics.
-Operation and use steps.
- Fire hoses and their equipment.
- Fire hoses cabinets.
- Fire hydrants.
- Inspecting emergency lanes, exits and doors.
- A general idea about the fire detection and alarm devices.
- Operation procedures for alarm systems and informing the civil defense teams.
- Participate in evacuation plan.
Terms of joining the program:
- Educational level: General secondary Certificate (scientific section) and its equivalent.
- Basic Requirements: obtaining the training courses for safety team member according to the approved list.
- General Requirements: physically fit and healthy.
* Duration of the program: three days – 15 training session (40% theoretical 60% practical).
* Training language: – Arabic in addition to English slang terms.
* Training fees: –
* Place of training: – Arab Fire, Safety and Security Academy in Jeddah.
* Accreditation: –
– Each trainee passes the course, gets a certificate from the Arab Fire, Safety and Security Academy, locally approved by the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation.
Program number/ 201 RC
Program type/ Advanced