Fire Safety watcher course by Arab Fire, Safety and Security Academy
Arab Fire, Safety and Security Academy offers Fire Safety watcher course that is a developmental course in firefighting .
* The Fire Safety watcher course is addressed to:
- All who wish to achieve fire safety in factories and companies – offices – schools – during daily work – in trips.
The overall objective of the program:
Finding out causes of fires, preventing and fighting simple fires using manual fire extinguishers.
Interim goals (detailed):
At the end of this program, the trainee will be able to: –
- Identify basic elements needed to start the ignition.
- Know types of fires accredited by (UL) and followed by NFPA.
- Apply the fire theory and stop the interaction between the components of the ignition.
- The appropriate choice of fire appropriate material depending on the type of the burning material.
- Proper use the manual fire extinguishers.
- Help in basic fire missions.
- Fight simple fires at home – office – car, anywhere and suppress them at the beginning before growing.
- Identify the causes of simple fires and prevent them.
The main axes of the program:
- Fire causes and prevention.
- Ignition theory and basic elements.
- Fire classification.
- General principles of firefighting.
- Proper use of fire extinguishers .
* Terms of joining the program:
1. Educational level: Anyone who can read and write and all educational levels.
2. Basic requirements:
3. General Requirements: physically fit and healthy
* Duration of the program: One day -5 training sessions (50% theoretical 50% practical).
* Training fees: – 800 S.R (eight hundred S.R) per trainee.
* Place of training: – Arab Academy in Jeddah.
* Training language: – Arabic in addition to English slang terms.
* Accreditation: –
– Each trainee passes the course, gets an accredited certificate.