Arab Fire Safety & Security academy offers safety and loss prevention program (114) that is a qualifying program in safety science .
Who should take safety and loss prevention program ?
- Persons working in safety and loss prevention .
- Foremen and supervisors in industrial factories, facilities and companies.
- Officials in service , administrative and commercial facilities.
The program objectives:
Qualifying nationals specialized in safety and loss prevention generally.
Interim goals (detailed) for the program: –
After completion a cycle of this program, the trainee will be able to: –
- Identify information about the history of rescue and fighting aircraft fires and the training requirements.
- Discuss the basic requirements for rescue teams of aircraft fires.
- Identify the causes of fires in general and the causes of aircraft fires, in particular.
- Identify aircraft fire risk and the consequent destruction.
- Identify the different types of aircrafts and, fire protection equipment inside.
- Proper use of all personal protective equipment (PPE) and self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) for the protection from aircraft fires.
- Use proper manual fire extinguishers in fighting aircraft fires.
- Identify tactics to prevent the spread of fire to keep the surrounding are safe.
- Identify the risks faced by firefighters during the aircraft fires.
- Make the airport emergency plan AEP and implement strategic and tactical operations.
- Inspect and make reports.
The main axes of the program:
- Qualifications of aircraft fires rescue teams.
- Organizations associated with rescue and fighting aircraft fires.
- The job performance requirements and rules.
- Airport components and systems used within the airport.
- Airstrip designs and runways.
- The materials used in firefighting.
- Aircraft (types – evolution – the fire risk – means of fire protection –
Systems and their supplies).
- Communication systems during fighting operations.
- Airport emergency plan AEP.
- Individual protective equipment PPE and self-contained breathing apparatus SCBA.
Terms of joining the program:
- Educational level: General secondary Certificate and its equivalent.
- Basic Requirements: obtaining the following programs:
- Hazardous materials – awareness
- Firefighter I
- Hazardous materials – operations
- Firefighter II
- General Requirements: physically fit and healthy.
* Accreditation: –
– Each trainee passes the course, gets a certificate from the Arab Fire, Safety and Security Academy locally approved by the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation and internationally approved by the World Congress of Safety and Fire Services IFSAC.
– Accreditation validity of three
More information :
* Duration of the program: a month and a half – five days a week -180 training session (40% theoretical 60% practical).
* Training language: – Arabic in addition to English slang terms.
* Place of training: – Arab Fire, Safety and Security Academy in Jeddah.
Program type : qualifying.