Inspecting & Testing for Safety and loss prevention program
Arab Fire Safety & Security academy offers Inspecting & Testing for Safety and loss prevention program that is a qualifying program .
Who should take Inspecting & Testing for Safety and loss prevention program ?
- Consultant offices engineers specialized in designing and supervising buildings .
- Heads and supervisors in safety departments in all industrial and petroleum facilities.
- Heads and supervisors in different commercial, financial and administrative activities.
The program objectives:
Qualifying persons to design, inspect and monitor facilities of different kinds to apply safety systems and fire protection according to local and international systems.
Interim goals (detailed) for the program: –
After completion a cycle of this program, the trainee will be able to: –
- Identify the origins and evolution of the safety fields.
- Study NFPA code no. (101) for (Safety of Life Act).
- Identify safety and protection standards for buildings according to regulations of the Civil Defense, Saudi Building Code SBC 800 and the National Fire Protection Association NFPA codes.
- Study ordinary and addressable detection, alarm and notification systems.
- Identify dry and wet pipes and the advantages of each type.
- Identify automatic water fire networks and the types of sprinklers.
- Identify Co₂ automatic fire networks.
- Design fire detection, alarm and notification systems.
- Design the automatic water fire networks.
- Examine, test and inspect facilities, buildings and fire systems for the application of safety and protection standards in accordance with the regulations of the Civil Defense, the Saudi Building Code and the codes of the National Fire Protection Assembly NFPA.
The main axes of the program:
- Origins and evolution of the safety fields.
- Detailed steps for the sprinklers calculations.
- Fire protection systems and water supply.
- Types of fire pumps.
- Types of fire extinguishers.
- The elements of fire suppression.
- Fire suppression systems: –
- Water fire suppression systems.
- Foam fire suppression systems.
- Dry chemical fire suppression systems.
- Carbon dioxide fire suppression systems.
- Halogen fire suppression systems.
- Automatic alarm systems.
Terms of joining the program:
- Educational level: General secondary Certificate (scientific section) and its equivalent.
- Basic Requirements: obtaining fire protection inspector I.
- General Requirements: physically fit and healthy.
* Accreditation: –
– Each trainee passes the course, gets a certificate from the Arab Fire, Safety and Security Academy locally approved by the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation and internationally approved by the World Congress of Safety and Fire Services IFSAC.
– Accreditation validity of three
More Information :-
* Duration of the program: a month and a half – five days a week -180 training session (50% theoretical 50% practical).
* Training language: – Arabic in addition to English slang terms.
* Place of training: – Arab Fire, Safety and Security Academy in Jeddah.
Program type : Qualifying program .
Program duration : 6 weeks.